jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013


blog session 7:





home is a documentary film directed by yann arthus-bertrand, in asociation with europa crop. and a lot of trademarks that work and promote eco-ways of production as puma, gucci, balenciaga, alexander mcqueen, yves saint laurent and others. the documentary was released in 2009. it shows different aerial views from all over the world. salma hayek is the narrator's voice who explains and describes all changes that the earth had lived through time, since it shaped to this days and it shows with comments about biodiversity on earth and how human activity has cut natural balance in the planet. topics that the documentary shows are the climate change, deforestation, overexploitation of natural resources, icecaps melting, animal species in extintion, oil industry and its damages in environment, urbanization process, housing development and overpopulation, among other topics. the film do not pretend to be a pessimistic work about the critical situation about human behaviour versus nature. however, according to scientists, the documentary announce that if we do not revert the critical situation on earth in ten years, we will not stop it later.

in documentary end, salma hayek mention the possibility of change and how there are countries around the world that develop a responsible coexistence.

1 comentario:

  1. You really like this kind of themes, just like Pompoko. I really want to see this, I love documentaries, even though i don't like Salma Hayek I think I'll still watch it.

    ResponderBorrar