miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013



Blog Session 1:


To start my writting, during the first semester of this year I studied the audiovisual practices in theater design with bouquets as visual design studio or workshop audiovisual staging in which we had to make a short film as an examination in conjunction with my fellow class. In the theoretical part, I learned about postcolonial theory and Latin American theater, and new contemporary practices of the scene in the subect of theatrical theory II. Outside of school, I developed new techniques of drawing mixing analogous art drawing with digital techniques. With my best friend we were going to Quebrada de Macul to walk in a natural environment and we have been so relax and we really had fun. Also, in April I was working as a graphic designer and theater technician on a FONDART project in the second region of Antofagasta, which was paid. There I met a lot of new people and new experiences lived. In the familiar, I had many problems, except communication problems, we all have, however, already been resolved. My sister has cerebral palsy what is a problem for my family since she was born. Because of this my parents can not take trips so they are apprasing go to live in beach side.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario