Blog Session 2:
Always I've thought that my ideal job should be something related to Art direction in movies or illustrating story books for kids, or making graphs for theatre companies. At first, to work in Art direction I would need contacts who were working in cinematographic productions, national or international, I don't care where, but I care whom and what part of that job I would have to do. Specifically I would like to work in setting area. In illustration, I would love to do tale books for kids, stories to read before bedtime. The graphs for theatre companies are something that is happening now, because I've had working in posters and flyers. Any of these three jobs would make me happy. When I was a child, films were my reference in art life because my dad showed many many movies from all countries and all genres. I like every kind of job around graphic world and things that I could realize. I really don't know how difficult could be find a job like aforementioned... I think Art direction at films is the most difficult finding, because it requires experiences and some important contacts.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario